It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows.

.

Quotes

It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows.
Notes

Never stop learning because life never stop Teaching

Never stop learning because life never stop Teaching

Saturday 6 December 2014

Essay--My Hobby

Essay

MY HOBBY:

There are many hobbies like gardening, stamp collecting and reading. According to one’s taste and purse.
Stamp collecting and gardening are my favorite hobbies. I remember my uncle gave me two albums of stamps. From that day, I have been adding to them, now I have five albums of stamp.
I collect stamps from various sources. No doubts, I buy same stamps but most of them are collected by others. My father brings stamps from his office more ever; I have pen-friends and often send stamps to each other’s.
Stamps are of great value. They unfold the whole history of the world. Through stamps we can say that this hobby is very informative. Besides stamp collecting, I have another hobby and it is gardening, through it I become fresh and feel strength in my soul. It is very cheap but useful hobby. I spend fen respect as whole and get fresh vegetables for my kitchen. There is a small plat in my house. There I have grown many flower plants. They are very fragment. They give sweet smell whenever I am free and sit near these plants and enjoy their smell.
“Nature never betrays anyone who loves her”.
Gardening provides me a good exercise. It keeps me healthy fresh and happy for the days labor.
Gardening is my sincere friend. I feel new life in my soul. It is better to spend a busy life because
“An empty mind is devil’s workshop”.
This hobby is very interesting. It gives pleasure fragrance and strength. It also removes sadness of mind. Moreover, hobbies have a very educative value. It gives strength for better living.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Hot Sonakshi Sinha, Car Price in India