It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows.

.

Quotes

It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows.
Notes

Never stop learning because life never stop Teaching

Never stop learning because life never stop Teaching

Sunday 7 December 2014

essay My House

  My House

"East or West, home is the best". It is a famous old proverb  which is true to the hilt . My house is situated onthe main road. It is not far  from my school. It is double storeyed. It isfitted with electricity. There are four rooms in each floor. There are marblechips on the floor. We have covered the drawing room with wall to wallcarpet. The show-cases in the drawing room have been tastefullydecorated. It has a kitchen and a bath. It has four bed rooms. I have afolding study-table in a corner of the drawing room where I study and do myhome-work.
All the rooms of my house are airy, neat and clean. They are white-washed every year. We have all the facilities of modern life in our house.Very nice people live around us.I have grown many beautiful flowers in one corner of my house. Their fragrance refreshes me and my family. I love my house very much. Iam proud of my house. God bless our home.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Hot Sonakshi Sinha, Car Price in India